Sunday 7 April 2013

She's Alive!


Well hello there, long time no blog! 

I cannot believe I haven't been back on here since January... I swear I've lost the plot a little of late, because I have no idea where the last 3 months have gone! I am putting it down to studying by night, working by day, and stuffing in as many woolly crochet projects as I possible could in between, I just haven't had the time to get myself blogging again. But I really have missed it, and all your lovely messages while I've been on a little blog-break have made me itch to get back into it. 

And I had to pinch myself when I logged on earlier this week...I've sped past the 100+ followers mark in my absence *jaw drops* THANK YOU!!!!

So I thought I should get back into things with a little outfit post, a Sunday Best! Thank you everyone who has been taking part and spreading the love of the Sunday Best Campaign, I have a lot of reading to catch up on and can't wait to see :) 

Without further ado, a collection of snaps prancing about on Kemptown seafront, in a nice quiet spot down from our flat:


The Mister and I headed over to Shoreham yesterday for the 1st Johnny loves June Vintage Fair. For a first time, it was packed and now on my favourites list! Forgot to take my camera along, d'oh, but managed to pick up this pretty little springtime dress for £10. Bargain! 



I paired it up with a little jacket from a To Be Worn Again kilo sale and it being super light, probably set me back around £2. Have I mentioned that I love a good bargain?  It has the cutest elephant buttons and an embroidered elephant on the collar, super sweet! 


In my time away I've got a little lazy when it comes to doing my hair, and have been keeping it in its natural state and haven't curled it (apart from an aaaaaaaamazing photoshoot I did recently which I will tell you all about this week, promise!). However, I've been loving playing around with pinning bits of it up, and have nearly mastered the art of finishing getting up and out the house in under 20 minutes; there are upshots of being super busy sometimes, heh. 

Also, my hair seems to have grown a hell of a lot!






It's really lovely to be back again, and I'm finding it really inspiring getting back into reading all the blogs out there and finding new ones again. I've missed it, and I shall try my best to get back into being online again as often as possible, but please do bear with me should I seem to disappear off the planet again, I will be back!

Dress - Johnny Loves June Vintage Fair, Shoreham
Jacket - To Be Worn Again
Petticoat - family hand-me-down
Gloves - Flea Market, Lewes
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

Much Love from Brighton,


 L.J.
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back! And with a lovely, springtimey outfit too. I was intending to get involved with your Sunday Best campaign but keep forgetting to get outfit photos! Well, I was definitely involved for last Sunday - Easter Sunday - anyway: http://loveletterfromlondon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/happy-easter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me share this on your lovely blog, A neighbor of mine developed dementia & diabetes, then her husband died, no children or family nearby. I am thankful our closest neighbor, an African American woman, introduced Dr Itua Herbal Medicine, A traditional herbal doctor in which we purchased a herbal product for her through his Dr Itua online herbs store. A former social worker stepped in and led the way to place the widow in a care facility. We visit nearly every week until she finishes drinking Dr Itua herbal medicines, if possible. The two of us take simple games, puzzles, and matching cards to do with her, staying about 2 hours. Jenga, Trouble, puzzles 100pcs or less, 20 cards to match (total-not 40!). The fishing game where the fish open and shut their mouths as they go around is lots of fun! We sit and chat with her until she gets well again, then we pull out a game and the three of us laugh together as we play. We take a variety of things to do so that we won't get bored. She finished Dr Itua herbal medicines and she's fine now and doing better with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua cures different illnesses with his herbal medicines. Anyone having a sick person should reach Dr Itua email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua Cure Alzheimer's,Cancer,Parkinson,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,Kidney disease,Diabetes,Hepatitis, We hug and hold hands a lot. Having two of us go together really helps. But I can go alone, my neighbor cannot, as she saw so much of this during her years as a social worker. I hope this specific list helps others in this situation.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!