Many, many thanks to Bruce Partingon-Plans over at Eclectic Ephemera for giving me this award! When I received your comment to let me know about it, you made my day :)
I know this is very long overdue, but welcome to all my new lovely followers! It has been a very interetsing and challenging year, and writing this blog and reading all of your posts has always kept me motivated to keep going and keep creating! Now I have my hands back in working order, I have many plans to jazz this site up, and look forward to hearing what you all think! I'm hoping this year will be a much more constructive one and look forward to sharing it with you :)
So on to the award. As is tradition, I now have to select a further 15 of my favourite blogs to pass this well deserved award onto. Although I may have been a little on the silent front, the follwing ladies, and gents, have been keeping me busy reading their posts, inspiring new projects, and educating me in many ways, and to you I want to say a very very big THANK YOU!
And onto the second part, the 7 facts about me you may not already know:
1. I love painting. I know I've never blogged about it, but I used to paint a hell of a lot. Not so much recently, but am currently working away on something a bit smaller as a present for someone, so I may get back into painting this year after all.
2. I have 2 pet fish: Fish and Ratfink.
3. I'm lactose intollerant, but a chocaholic. This can be problamatic indeed. Chocolate usual wins though.
4. I LOVE boardgames. The Mister and I have games nights on a regular basis, and we've built up a collection of vintage boardgames now, including BP Offshore Oilstrike, Formula 1, Go! and Golf Tiddlewinks.
5. Back in college, I used to be a scary Goth. Evidence below. Needless to say, the parents approve of the Vintage look much more ;)
6. I took ballet classes for 6 years, it's been a veeeery long time though!
7. I love baking, and I make some scrummy Baklava Muffins!
Thank you again and Much Love from Brighton,