Monday 30 July 2012

Vintage Nation - Brighton Racecourse

Rather delayed, but The Mister and I got papped while at the Vintage Nation event held up at the windy, and very cold racecourse. Having to keep the posts rather short for the moment due to crappy hands again, please excuse! The majority of the day was spent indoors due to the blistering cold weather we had, and sadly only 5 classic cars turned up with us in the end, but there was plenty to keep us warm and busy on the inside, including shopping shopping shopping, a bit of dancing and at least the one ginger beer at Crabbie's, yum yum!

The lovely Mat from Southern Retro took a few snaps of us shivering outside with Tilly Triumph, which then appeared here on VintageBrighton.com:


And appearing for the first time ever on here, let me introduce you to my Mister. That jacket was a labour of love and has taken many years of car shows and collecting of patches to put together. You will find him wearing this at most classic car shows, including the big grin on his face! Tilly is his pride and joy, and the other woman in our relationship ;)


I do hope they put this on again next year, but perhaps a little later in the season, and with the upstairs floor used for something so it's not so weather dependant. Would recommend it though for a rummage around the stalls!


Much love from Brighton,


L.J.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK STUNNING DESPITE THE COLD DAY, ITS THE SAME OVER HERE, SUMMER HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT US, KISSES FROM DUBLIN XX LEONIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leonie :) and yes, I'm still impatiently waiting for the summer to arrive in Brighton!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!