Friday 6 July 2012

Oh, I Say! Crochet Nipple Tassles?!

Can you tell my mind's been on burlesquey things of late? hehe!

I've put my new found hair-pin lace corchet skills to use planning a costume for the next performance, whenever that may be. So it had to start off with...crochet nipple tassles!!

What do you think?


I plundered the local Fabric Land for tassles, metalic thread to use with my metal flake balck wool, beads, and lots and lots and lots of ribbon.

I started off with the black wool, then finished off the edges with metalic embroidery thread. Beads threaded through the loops of the crochet, as well as some ribbon, and then sewd on some more beads on top, including one to hold the tassle in place ;)




Now I just need to think of what to do for the rest of the outfit. This is going to be fun!

 Much Love from Brighton,


L.J.
xxx


1 comment:

  1. How marvelous!! Certainly more exciting than a granny square!! You are very clever, I doubt there are many burlesque artists that have made there own pasties look forward to seeing what you come up with for the rest of the outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!