Monday 2 July 2012

Experiments in Hair Pin Crochet

Following on from my lessons att Super+Super HQ, I've been playing around with different colours and different techniques for joining them up. This time grouping up tthe individual 'threads' from the hairpin lace peice, and looping them together with single crochet stitches to turn them into shells:



I like how it keeps it nice and straight and even, But not sure how I would join up two strips of this. You'd have to join up the green bits either side to another and another.... any ideas?  I've seen a few pictures of inspiration online so far though and think I want to try out something more wavy for a big piece.

Might just keep this as a little tester though :)

Much love from Brighton,

L.J.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!