Friday 29 June 2012

Lady Jardin is now on Facebook!

I finally pulled my socks up and have created a separate facebook page for all things creative, burlesquey and blog related, so if you fancy joining me, here I am:


Thank you again for all the comments on the recent burlesquey themed posts, it's really helped boost my confidence with it, and I'm already planning the next routine, woop!

Busy crocheting away on my first hairpin lace project, photo's to follow tonight :)


Much love from Brighton,


L.J.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh i cant wait to see your finished piece, i lovr crochet too, im only starting though so am still learning but its just so relaxing doing it, and its great cos its only one hook, hope your having a great weekend and getting some sunshine down in Brighton, raining here, kisses from dublin xxx leonie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!