Monday 7 May 2012

1930's Hair Style

I recently met up with my old college chum Kristy Hobden last week to have another mini-shoot at mine. As it's been quite some time since I've had any proper photos taken, I actually made the effort to set my hair properly for the first time this year (I have been very very lazy in that department) and actually ended up going into work the day of the shoot with curlers still in, hair pins holding it all in place, and a big head scarf to wrap it up...and nobody even noticed! Good news for me, because it means I might actually do this a bit more often.

Anyway, on to the results. Kristy kindly took one or two hair shots for the blogs, and has promised to send me a few of the final ones later this week, can't wait to see what they've turned out like :)

I was quite chuffed with this, haven't done finger waves in the front before. What do you think? ny tips for future adventures in hair setting?



All curled up at the back:


And the wave at the front:


Look forward to posting up some of the finals in the next few days.

Much Love from Brighton,


L.J.
xxx

KRISTY HOBDEN
Freelance Live Music & Portrait Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks wonderful, finger waves are great and the curls at the back are adorable! I am rubbish with finger waves, ill blame my thick unruly hair, though its probably more likely to be my lazy hair skills:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!