Tuesday 5 July 2011

Would you like to see your Vintage Home in print?


The lovely Jo-Ann Fortune over at Vintage Brighton and Mat Keller from Southern Retro have teamed up to create an inspirational book on Vintage Homes in Brighton (and possibly slightly beyond!).

So, do you have a retro home, and want to show it off in all it's glory? Then get in touch with either of them! I'm certainly planning a shoot once the move to Kemp Town has been completed (roll on August!), and convincing Mat to re-do my photoshoot on the Southern Retro website. Go check it out, many a familiar face can be found, and Mat truly is a talented photographer! I cannot wait to show off my bar on print. If you haven't seen it before, here it is, hidden away in a corner of my room:



Go on, get in touch! They'll have to publish a second edition in no time!!

Much Love from Brighton,


L.J.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!