Wednesday 15 June 2011

Head Scarves - the 7 Day Challenge - Day 7

Day 7:

I was at a photo shoot last night, so thought I'd take a quick shot of my 7th style of the week.

I tied up a very thin scarf as a hair band, and but a big bow in the top. I pinned the back up loosely to let it drop a little. I was really chuffed with how my hair had set from the night before, so left my fringe to hang loose with a nearly perfect wave :) getting there slowly! Now I understand why I always hear people saying you have to brush the crap out of your hair to get it looking good. This went from Georgian ringlets, to fluffy messy, to smooth waves, but only after what felt like 20mins of brushing. Worth it though!




So there you have it. I have to admit, looking back, I feel I could have been a little more adventurous and tried out some more styles, but I don't think I will stop wearing a scarf on a regular basis any time soon! It's made me fall back in love with wearing them. They make even the most simplest of styles feel more dressed up, and it's perfect for the summer by the sea with all that wind, heh. 

Much love from Brighton,

L.J.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great, i really like the back of it too and the colour of your hair and that coat and thick fur collar are just splendid :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo behind in my blog reading so have only just spotted your challenge, Fab love all of your scarf creations, and would hat hair tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!