Saturday 19 March 2011

Hair Update

Thank you everyone for your help re my hair dilemma! On Tuesday, I finally took the plunge, and hit the bottle. The lovely Paula at Hair Essentials in Burgess Hill, who also does my mum's hair, is taking part in this years Wella Hair Competition, and asked me to be her model, as her theme is all about Vintage, and obvously, red red red!

I have to say, a huge thank you to Paula. She was really fantastic, didn't mind the endless questions I asked her, and explained everything she was doing to me, and also gave me hints and tips on which products I should, or rather shouldn't, be using. Anyone in need of a hair cut in Sussex? Head over to Hair Essentials, and tell them I sent you ; )

Excuse the rubbish photo, I had just got home from having it dyed on Tuesday and headed straight to bed, hence why I am in my PJ's!


Much Love from Brighton



L.J.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day :) I'll answer any questions just as soon as I can!